Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
Please be aware that the contents of this form are not encrypted
  • Sarah Castleberry (Thursday, July 06 17 12:52 pm EDT)

OMG! all I can say is that Houston's Premier DJs are AWESOME. When I say that my wedding party had a party, I mean we had a PARTY! DJ Kelly Web was on point. He played everything we wanted and then some. He even had my husband pulling out his old "break dance" moves. Five Stars!!! My new sister-in-law booked them the night of our reception.

• Alexis (Monday, August 15 16 11:27 am EDT)

I booked DJ Kelly Web for my family reunion banquet. Kelly is hands-down one of the best DJ’s I’ve ever hired. I did all of the planning for my event out of state and he made the process so smooth. I
    love the Client Resources feature on his website which allowed me to enter all of my music requests in advance. He showed up on time, was extremely professional, and got everyone – young and
    seasoned—on the dance floor! If you’re searching for a DJ, look no further. DJ Kelly Web will make your event one to remember.

• Vinetta Miles (Saturday, August 06 16 09:25 pm EDT)

Thank you DJ Kelly Web for an Awesome job and controlling the flow of my 50th Birthday Celebration on last Saturday at Terry's Room. Everyone had a Great time especially my Dad.

• Trish (Tuesday, July 19 16 10:20 am EDT)

DJ Kelly Web is amazing. I have used him for numerous parties since 1999. He has always done a great job. I have been pleased with his work and professionalism. I would recommend DJ Kelly to DJ your
    next event.

• Pam (Monday, July 18 16 02:37 pm EDT)

DJ Kelly Web is the best! He provided the musical backdrop for my dad's 75th birthday party. He gave us a mixture of music that appealed to a wide range of ages (23 to 70's) and musical tastes (R
    & B, jazz, rap, and so on). He also read the audience and got the party going with us moment appropriate music. Extremely professional...I would definitely use his services again!

• Gabriel Freeman (Thursday, July 14 16 12:10 pm EDT)

DJ Kelly Web showed up and showed out! He is a person that understands how to keep the flow and mood of a party going. I used him for my wedding in 2013 and everyone is still wanting to know who that
    DJ was. I tell them "The Mad Scientist" DJ Kelly Web. He is the epitome of "Class and Character"!

• Eddie Thomas (Tuesday, July 12 16 06:56 pm EDT)

DJ Kelly Web, wow is all I can really say about this particular DJ. DJ Kelly Web helped celebrate my birthday party on June 11, 2016, with this amazing music from different genres from the 80s to the
    present. We had a blast. Kelly Web is a fantastic DJ and was worth the investment. Thanks Kelly for helping Monica have her 15 minutes of fame, priceless!!!!!!!!!

• Kamilah (Tuesday, July 12 16 04:12 pm EDT)

DJ Kelly Web was a great attribute to my lounge. He was a professional, fun, entertaining, and overall consummate dj. He is great for a small event and even a large event such as a club/lounge. You
    will get what you want and more!

• Eric (Monday, July 11 16 12:38 am EDT)

DJ Kelly Webb is the real deal. I was hosting a event at my house and I needed a DJ that could entertain a diverse crowd. I remembered DJ Webb from another event that I had attended. Two days before
    my event I called DJ Webb. He came through for me and rocked the house. Professional, arrived early, stayed later than we had agreed. I highly recommend DJ Kelly Webb.

• Sonji Sherrod (Sunday, July 10 16 10:22 pm EDT)

DJ Kelly Webster keeps the party going. He is professional, and dependable. I would recommend him for any event. He is very versatile.

• Quinceañera to Remember (Sunday, July 10 16 03:20 pm EDT)

DJ Wayne and DJ Kelly Web had the crowd moving! Quince's are definitely a night to celebrate! We danced the entire night to huapangos, bachata, cumbias, mainstream line dance beats, tejano, norteños,
    and romantic ballods. We were very impressed.
    Our Djs also accommodated the schedule of events our Quince required - introduction of court and family, waltz, surprise dance, surprise gift, and mariachi break.

• Gloria Duhon (Saturday, July 09 16 11:35 pm EDT)

Dj kelly has done quite a few parties for my family from birthdays to retirement to the big wedding. He is always top knotch. Will always use his service.

• Cato D (Saturday, July 09 16 04:04 pm EDT)

I have used DJ Kelly Web for a couple of decades now. The first time that I hired him was in 1995. He is the ultimate professional. He handles every event as if it is his own family function. He
    provides great musical knowledge and skills. He handles all tasks with class and dignity. He is truly Houston’s Premier DJ!

• Edris Thomas (Saturday, July 09 16 03:26 am EDT)

You only graduate from medical school once and when you do, obviously you want the BEST DJ to help you and your guests capture the bigness of the moment.

I contacted Houston's Premier DJs based on a glowing recommendation. Kelly's professionalism, desire to deliver along with excellent communication gave me one less thing to stress over. DJ Johnny E,
    arrived early, prepared and confirmed within minutes of our meeting that I had chosen the right company to celebrate my nieces major accomplishment. Kelly & Johnny E were topnotch!

• Miranda Thornton (Friday, July 08 16 11:51 pm EDT)

I can’t say enough about Houston's Premier DJ’s!

I have thrown a birthday bash for my husband every year since 2005 and I have always hired a DJ. The first 4 years of doing this, I used 3 different DJ’s, primarily because none of them absolutely
    blew me away enough to warrant a re-booking. I only used one of them twice because it was convenient. In 2009, I was on the hunt for a new DJ, and thought that I found the perfect one, until he was a
    no-show for a consultation with me 2 weeks before my husband’s party.
    That’s when fate intervened and we were introduced to the PREMIER DJ experience while attending the wedding of one of my husband’s college buddies. DJ Kelly Web was AMAZING! I scheduled a
    consultation with him for the next day. Unlike the previous DJ I attempted to hire, DJ Kelly Web not only showed up, but was early to our appointment and was the consummate professional – something I
    was not accustomed to from my previous experiences. He was very committed to customizing and tailoring this event based on what we wanted and he was very attentive to details. He didn’t just want to
    focus on specific genres of music – he wanted to ensure that all of my husband’s favorite songs were played. This alone, set him apart from all others for us. It was also the first time in 4 years
    that our guests couldn’t stop talking about how great the DJ was.

It's been 7 years and we have never looked back! We have utilized Houston's Premier DJ’s every year since! We have watched DJ Kelly Web grow his business over the years, and he has become quite
    popular
    (for good reason), so there have been a couple of years here and there that he was already booked and we booked one of his DJ’s on staff instead – and the experience was exactly the same – AWESOME!
    It was clear that as a business owner he ensures that his staff exhibits the same level of professionalism and talent that he himself provides – how could you go wrong with that!

Here’s the bottom line – if you’re looking for a professional DJ – then you are in the right place – book with Houston's Premier DJ’s today!

• Gail Rideaux (Friday, July 08 16 10:20 pm EDT)

DJ Kelly Web, has provided service for several of my parties, my niece high school graduation and my fifty birthday party and each was a success! He has a talent to provide sophisticated musical
    entertainment for all ages. His charm and musical knowledge had each party jumping. You can't go wrong with DJ Kelly Web, your event will be awesome!

• LaShandra Bradford (Friday, July 08 16 10:09 pm EDT)

I have known DJ Kelly Web since high school! He was then and is now the ABSOLUTE Premier DJ!. He is the consummate professional and he knows how to play to the crowd and the occasion. If you want the
    party started from the word "GO" DJ Web is your guy! You will not want to leave the dance floor! Highly recommend DJ Web FOR ANY EVENT!

• Charlotte (Friday, July 08 16 10:02 pm EDT)

DJ Kelly Web has dj'ed a few events for me. And each time his DJ skills have "turnt the party out"! He plays what is requested and he knows how to hype the crowd up! He is an AWESOME DJ! Can't wait
    until I need to hire him again! Thank DJ Kelly Web!

• Michelle Cortez (Thursday, July 07 16 12:34 pm EDT)

I hired Houston Premier Dj's to perform an annual Birthday Bash in December 2015, he did an exceptional job!! Dj Kelly Web was very professional and really got the party started! He got the guest
    involved through out the night! He was all the rave at the party!!!

• Chris A. Roberson (Thursday, July 07 16 11:14 am EDT)

11/2014
    I hired Houston's Premier DJs to do a tailgate event for my group of 300 people. Everything was perfect. Although my team lost, the music was excellent. We even had karaoke! Continue the great work!

• Nazly Carrethers (Thursday, July 07 16 10:54 am EDT)

April 2, 2016
    Houston's Premier DJs are just that, PREMIER! Very professional and fun. I booked them for my wedding and they did a wonderful job. My wedding crowd was hard to please because of the mix of
    cultures,
    but DJ Kelly Web had EVERYONE dancing. He didn't miss a beat. From Pop to R&B and from Salsa to Reggaeton he played it all. His voice made my guests melt! Highly recommended. Five stars!

• Erica Jenkins (Thursday, July 07 16 10:37 am EDT)

DJ Kelly Web has DJ'd numerous events for me and my family including 2 family reunions, fundraiser, birthday parties and 2 weddings. DJ Kelly keeps the crowd moving and always on their feet. I would
    highly recommend him for your future events! We call on him for every function!

• George Walker (Thursday, July 07 16 09:56 am EDT)

DJ Kelly Web is the best in the business any function I have people always are overly impressed by his spinning!

• Gustine Brown (Wednesday, July 06 16 08:25 am EDT)

8-4-2004
    Houston's Premier DJs made my wedding the happiest day of my life. DJ Kelly Web kept the people dancing. The way he interacted with the crowd was awesome. He really knows how to mix music too! 5
    stars!